Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time to separate

Yes, yes, ANOTHER blog! lol

Personally, I hate sifting through stuff to find specific things, I like to be organized. And though I have not created that many things since moving here to Colorado, it is starting to add up.

I just joined an online Fiber Arts group and realized that anyone going to my personal blog might not want to sift through my everyday life stuff either, in order to find out what I am currently working on. So here I am.

I am going to go through my personal blog and re-post here any of my work, along with the original post. If I think of anything else relevant, I will add that. Then from here on in, my creations can be found here! Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to contact me if you want any information about anything you see.

0 comments: