Thursday, November 14, 2013

Days 11-14

I don't have photos for these past days; I have been crocheting some Christmas gifts and nothing is finished yet. One of the gifts is going along smashingly well and will be awesome.

The other thing- well, it's too soon too tell. It seems too stiff to suit what it's supposed to be, so I guess I will just keep plugging along and see what happens. lol

My creative endeavor for the next day or two will be jam and jelly making- and I hope to have photos at the end of each day to show for it- so stay tuned!

I always make a LOT at once; DH likes to give a bunch out at work (about 3 dozen jars) and we need to have a couple dozen to last us through till next year when I make the next batch.

I have all the stuff at home and will get going in the morning. See you later in the day tomorrow, Day 15!

0 comments: